Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
This 80 GSM non-woven polypropylene bag has padding and shoulder straps with a quick-close top. Carry your goodies to the game and then use the bag as a stadium cushion. This bag's got your back! To request additional information or place an order for the Cushion Cinchpack imprinted with your logo, contact Red Canoe Promotions.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
A recent study involving over 1,000 buyers of promotional products sheds some light on what objectives companies expect to achieve when they use promotional products, and how effective they felt promotional products are compared to other forms of advertising. Here are some highlights from the sdudy:
- About 80% of end buyers say they believe the use of promotional products is either "effective" or "very effective"
- 7 out of 10 HR execs say they use promotional products to recognize and reward employees
- Executives ranked promotional products higher than TV, direct mail, newspapers/consumer magazines, trade publications, internet, and social media in the following 5 attributes:
- Ability to achieve long-term memorability at the cost of paying only for a single exposure
- Flexibility to fit the cost of the medium to whatever budget is available
- Ability to bond audience to advertiser so as to promote repeat business
- Audience friendly (not as likely to offend or be seen as a nuisance)
- Ability to generate traffic (to stores, trade shows, events, websites, etc.)
- Only 3 percent of respondents claimed that promotional products are not effective in achieving their advertising/promotion/motivational objectives
Protect your iphone with these custom designed gel skins. Pricing starts at $4.75 each plus setup. For more information or to place an order, contact Red Canoe Promotions - Your Denver Promotional Products Authority!