What's the difference between custom branded traditional sunscreen and mineral sunscreen?
- Common ingredients: zinc oxide, titanium dioxide
- Sits on top of the skin, creating a barrier
- Good option for sensitive skin
- Generally regarded as safe
- Some brands may look white in appearance and feel heavier on the skin
- Reef safe
- Common ingredients: avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, oxybenzone, ooctocrylene
- Works by absorbing UV rays
- Absorbs into the skin
- Absorbs quickly
- Trace amounts may enter the bloodstream
- Most effective option for water and sweat resistance
Custom label sunscreen is an excellent way to promote your brand all year long, especially in Denver and surrounding areas since we're closer to the sun! Check out some of our favorite traditional branded sunscreen options as well as some of our top selling branded mineral sunscreens, and don't forget to request your free virtual mockup from Red Canoe Promotions Denver!
♥ The manufacturer of the sunscreens in the links above donates 1% of annual profits to support honeybees and beekeeping families. Place an order and help support people and planet!
Post a Comment